Saturday, October 22, 2011

for mum

everyone has different ways to express their feelings.. n sometimes,, the person who love us for real does not need to put any effort to show their love towards us..
like my mum.. she used to hold my hand when i was a kid.. n she still did it till i turned 18..
mum would holds my hand when we walked at market, crossing street n even having window shopping.. n last month,, she told me that ," alah, nie maybe last doh mum pimpin tangan alah"..although she tried to crack a joke.. i almost cried..n just now,, i saw a mother held his son's tiny hand and walked in front of me..n all of suddden,,my childhood memories kept playing in my head..damn,, i miss u..but i can't call u on 3 a.m kan..

p/s : i wrote this cuz i cant say it.. cuz u would burst n laughing at me if i told u this..cuz i Can sweet camnie kan mum..hahha

1 comment: