Thursday, November 10, 2011

11 bulan

waaa 11... banyak benda berlaku dengan sebelas.. for certain people,, 11/11 only numbers right... but it seems to be an awesome numbers for me .. yeah it has been 11 month been fighting, running, killing, hurting, kicking, bullying, missing and loving each other... thanks for supporting and listening to my stupid n sometimes damn weird stories..with all your tender and tolerant,, i am sure we will never make it, right?? 

now we are heading forward to a different path where we will be tested with thousands of obstacles.. trust is only thing that can hold us together...


this post is dedicated to my room and every little tiny things in my room.. da 11 bulan bersama.. setia bersama sama ye...tunggu saya balik wahai Mr katil, abang bantal busuk,, mr kacak cute chart n ofcourse mr pinky potter.. yeah,, i used to live with them back in Malaysia..share everything with them..damn,, they are the best listener as they never condemn me looo.. n i miss them.. 



wish a room like this..messy n rawr red..never have a chance to mess up my room like this.. my mum is too rajin laa

No comments:

Post a Comment